We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

India

Ina
3 posts
India

Hello there,

I am going to India end of this month. Most like ly will stay at le meridien delhi but not confirm yet. Anyone can send me idea about this hotel or suggest any other. Another thing is about sightseeing in the afternoon / late afternoon. Should I take tour or better independently organise? of course i will have travel book etc, looked at some related webasite, but other input are always welcome.

O, any recommend nightlife? let say clubs where they have mixed crowd and my self is in thirties so would not like to stuck in clubs full of teenage adn safe. Thanks in advance guys!!

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
26,838 posts
396 reviews
1. Re: India

Try posting this on the Delhi forum.

Barry, United...
Level Contributor
2,028 posts
122 reviews
2. Re: India

ditto

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
39 reviews
3. Re: India

If you have the budget to stay at Le Meridien, there are far better options.

The only thing good about Meridien is the location. The hotel is most ordinary. However, right opposite is the spanking new Shangri-La (I have posted a review with pics). It will be the same price range. Don't even think -- simply no comparsion. The location is great, probably among the best in Delhi.

If you do take a tour, you will be better of, will be able to do a lot more and more systematically. Distances in New Delhi are huge and it is not a walking city, except within parts of it like Connaught Place or Janpath.

4. Re: India

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 July 2009, 01:35
Kolkata, India
Destination Expert
for Kolkata, Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,810 posts
23 reviews
5. Re: India

Funny thing about the IncredibleIndia travel operator posted above is, their website seems to be designed by C.G.Technosoft Ltd.

Mere coincidence, I'm sure.

cwmbran wales
Level Contributor
571 posts
6. Re: India

i stayed at the grand park inn in karol bagh area aint the best but was very in pressed with the quality of the hotel think it cost us £60 for 2 nights included airport pickup and drop off

India
1 post
1 review
7. Re: India

Hi dear

You’re most welcome to India. I want to give some sites which contain all required information about India and other major states of India, hotels of India and Delhi, places to visit in India etc......

I hope these sites make your India trip memorable.

Thanks

8. Re: India

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 July 2009, 22:05
Goa
Destination Expert
for Calangute, Siolim
Level Contributor
4,106 posts
13 reviews
9. Re: India

Hi seoamod

Which Company do you work for as all your 4 posts have been identical PURE ADVERTISING.

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,824 posts
38 reviews
10. Re: India

FUNNY INNIT!!!! two "india" posts from 2 years ago. taken so long must have been travelling arriva trains!!!

yeah, blatent advertising. must think we're a load of dimwits!!BOB.

Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations