We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the heritage arossim beach

Wantage, United...
Level Contributor
209 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
the heritage arossim beach

hi if we go in april we are thinking of staying at the heritage hotel A/I can any one help and give any information on this place thanks

England
Level Contributor
272 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the heritage arossim beach

Don't know the hotel, but my advice would be not to go A/I. One of the great things about Goa is the wonderful variety of restaurants selling fantastic food at extremely cheap prices. If you are stuck in your hotel, you will be missing out.

Dartmoor National...
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: the heritage arossim beach

Hi,

This is my first posting on this site. We stayed at the Heritage Village Club for two weeks April just gone and we had a fantastic time. The hotel standard rooms are in need of updating, but the manager did say that between now and October those rooms will be fully revamped, but even so, the rooms were extremely clean. The food was excellent, with a western choice as well as Indian. Breakfast was my favourite, plenty to choose from.

The pool was smaller than I had imagined from the brochure, but it was never over crowed when we were there. The staff were excellent, they couldn't do enough for us, always there to help your every need. My parents were with us and my father is disabled and the staff took real good care of him, I really had nothing to worry about.

The beach is about a 5 minute walk from the hotel and once there, you won't need to worry about space, plenty of room, never seemed to be many people there when we went. The sea beautiful and warm, we had a great time playing in the waves and lovely white sand. To show you how good the staff are at the hotel, when ever my father wanted to go down to the beach, he was told to go to the reception and let them know, so they could get a vehicle to take him down and later when he was ready to go back to the hotel, the would come and pick him up (now thats what I call a helpful service). If you are looking for a relaxing holiday, this place is perfect.

I could talk for ages as I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there and really would of loved to be able to go back next year, but the prices have gone up far too much, so I am off the the Dominican Republic for the very first time next May.

If you need anymore information, let me know.

Get answers to your questions about Goa
Recent Conversations