We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2.30am flight to Goa from Mumbai Jet airways Jet/lite

Barry, United...
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
125 reviews
2.30am flight to Goa from Mumbai Jet airways Jet/lite

Flights booked in March, and invited to check in electronically and print off boarding passes for Monday only then did I discover our flight number and times changed. We now have a 7 hour middle of the night stop over instead of the 2.5 hours we originally booked and there is nothing we can do about it.no way would we have booked this flight had we known Contacted Jet they say technical issue, however have been told there is friction between Jet and Jetlite/Jetconnect who do the 2.30am flight.

Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
81 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: 2.30am flight to Goa from Mumbai Jet airways Jet/lite

Oh that's sheer bad luck. Take a movie or book with you, at least it will be better utilization of time.

Barry, United...
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
125 reviews
2. Re: 2.30am flight to Goa from Mumbai Jet airways Jet/lite

Incompetence on the part of the airline not bad luck I paid for one thing and am getting another

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
325 posts
70 reviews
3. Re: 2.30am flight to Goa from Mumbai Jet airways Jet/lite

Oh man! That's bad. Maybe you can go out of the airport for sometime and there are many places nearby Mumbai Airport and if it's a weekend there are chances few places might be open as well.

Level Contributor
415 posts
4. Re: 2.30am flight to Goa from Mumbai Jet airways Jet/lite

The 2.30am flight is still being sold on jets website, it is certainly for the 8th & 19th march, as i booked those dates on Friday.

I'd phone jet again and demanded they reassign your original flight.

Barry, United...
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
125 reviews
5. Re: 2.30am flight to Goa from Mumbai Jet airways Jet/lite

IAmnoboyscout maybe their technical issues will be resolved by then lol. Sid not enough time and the middle of the night in Mumbai?!?! No thanks but appreciate the suggestion..

just want to make others aware they may be an issue

London, United...
Level Contributor
713 posts
6. Re: 2.30am flight to Goa from Mumbai Jet airways Jet/lite

Goanluv

sorry to hear of your problems. I have had a look on the Jet airways website, and it appears that they have dropped the 9W 7147 flight for the whole of this coming week, and laid on a new flight 9W446 which leaves Mumbai at 0640. However they are still selling the 9W 7147 flight from Mon 31st October.

really bad luck for you though

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,848 posts
111 reviews
7. Re: 2.30am flight to Goa from Mumbai Jet airways Jet/lite

We booked Jet Cochin /Mumbai/Goa end of January and returning end of February. Originally all the flights were in the afternoon. All of the flights have had their times changed over the past month. One was even changed to before the connecting flight on the same booking set off. Our return flights from Goa are now at 07.05 instead of the afternoon flights we booked. We booked through Make my Trip and they did email us the changes but did take some prompting to get the flights that crossed over rebooked. Luckily we'd booked a night in Cochin for before our morning flight home the next day , now we have a day there aswell . If you put your booking on 'Check my Trip' or' Tripcase' they normally keep you informed of changes too. This information may help you in future. Have a good holiday.

Lowestoft
Level Contributor
1,607 posts
42 reviews
8. Re: 2.30am flight to Goa from Mumbai Jet airways Jet/lite

On many of my return flights via Mumbai you seem to get a long stopover, it seems as if most flights to UK leave from about 2-30am, I have the same this year via Muscat with Oman Air 2 -1/2hrs stopover on outward journey

6 hr on return. I want to land Heathrow early morning so you can't have everything.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
8 reviews
9. Re: 2.30am flight to Goa from Mumbai Jet airways Jet/lite

Same happened to our flights we go on Tuesday. Ring Jet UK office and they will let you change the flight from 9.30am to 9.20pm gets to Mumbai 11am you then connect to Goa at 12.50pm arrive 14.05pm.(if there are any seats left of course).

Edited: 23 October 2016, 15:00
Barry, United...
Level Contributor
2,029 posts
125 reviews
10. Re: 2.30am flight to Goa from Mumbai Jet airways Jet/lite

Joe T I'm talking about getting to Goa not leaving it!! When we fly home it's always a 5?hournstopover but I don't mind it in the middle of the day, the middle of the. Ight in Mumbai airport nah not what I signed up for!

If I book a flight with a long stopover fine but when I don't for the very reason it's too long I don't expect the airline to welch on the contract they entered with me when I purchased the tickets!

Yorkietourer it is on tripcase and they have just in the last hour informed me of the change, so that didn't work either lol

Thanks everyone just annoyed and frustrated it means our trip from door to door instead of being 22 hours is now closer to 30.