We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

night life goa?

hereford
Level Contributor
62 posts
night life goa?

night life in goa???? beach partys in goa ???? any info ?

london uk
Level Contributor
212 posts
89 reviews
1. Re: night life goa?

hi

theres hundreds of resteraunts & little bars all around candolim,calangute & baga & lots of the resteraunts will serve you drink even if you're not staying for a meal. most places will keep open & serving you till you fall off your barstool whenever / whatever time that ends up being. i dont think there is many clubs/discos as its not what we're into these days (being old& decrepid!!!) but you wont be short of a place to go for a few jars!

uk newcastle
Level Contributor
162 posts
1 review
2. Re: night life goa?

Not that I have been yet but off there in december for three weeks but from what I have read there is pleanty of night life. Try looking on here virtual tourist.com and go to nightclubs and from what I can see this place is very alive with only 400 rupes into this big night club with all your drinks free and goes on till 5.00am .What could be better than that

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
5,169 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: night life goa?

loads of places to go nice resteraunts beach parties we even went to goan wedding an a goan birthday party fireworks on the beach at 12 you will love it

Manchester
5 posts
4. Re: night life goa?

There is loads of nighlife in the North.

The favourites being Mambos and Tito's both in Baga. mambo's is more of a bar and Titos has a disco inside (as music outside must be off by 11pm) and an open air bar outside where you can chill and have a meal.

Club Cubana is on the way to apora and is high up in the hills (great views of the north) hire a taxi for the evening. They have ladies night on a wednesday & free to get in otherwise it's 400-600inr other nights with free drinks all night! take a costume as there is a pool if you want a swim.

There are loads of bars in all resorts from chilled to kareoke!!

Brittos is good when the sun is going down, it's on baga beach.

You wont go short of places to go, trust me i worked there for 6 months!

hereford
Level Contributor
62 posts
5. Re: night life goa?

thanks to u all,a great help

6. Re: night life goa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 01:49