We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good hotel

london
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
good hotel

can anyone recomend agood 4 star hotel were i can also access good night life, am i right in thinking the south has the4star hotels and the north has the best night life regards chelsea mark

Barry, United...
Level Contributor
2,028 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good hotel

If you are looking for nighlife other than the usual drinks and meal ie clubs etc you will probably fare better up North although I find it too touristy nowadays thats where most of the night life is. There are many good hotels (regardless of stars) in the North I have stayed in a 2* unaware that that is what it was.but then all I want is a clean room with regularly changed bedding - I don't spend much time in a hotel (only to sleep in )when in Goa.

the Taj group have 2 hotels in Siquernem both of which are 5 star and there services reflect that and there are several boutique style hotels further North one that springs to mind id Papa Jolies but it will be too quiet in the nights there.

Good luck

Lyn x

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
2. Re: good hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 00:48