We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach huts near baga

Save Topic
Beach huts near baga

We have our first 3 nights booked in a hotel but looking for some reasonable priced beach huts for the remaining 2 weeks of our holiday any ideas people we don't mind travelling???

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,621 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach huts near baga

There are no beach huts available to stay in in the Bags area, I think you're getting mixed up with the beach shacks of which there are many.

The beach huts for staying in are at Mandrem and Ashwem Beach which are about 30 to 40 minutes drive away.

Save Reply
2. Re: Beach huts near baga

Ok cool do you no what the prices are for these and are they ok??

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,473 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach huts near baga

There are also huts at Anjuna and Vagator which is only the next headland to Baga and only 10 to 15 minutes away also more at Morjim and Arambol

It would pay you to get a taxi for a day, about 1600 Rps to show you around all the north Goa beaches or hire a motor bike or scooter for 150/200 Rps a day

The cost depend on how busy they are and your bartering skills

Edited: 30 December 2012, 18:11
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach huts near baga

Thanks for that is there places we can go when there to find out availability of these places or is it best to search online first?

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
291 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach huts near baga

Is beach huts you can stay in on baga beach. 5* I believe so not cheap. It's near pink chilli beach shack. Near the fancy hotel Fahrenheit

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,220 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach huts near baga

The best way is to have a run to a beach you fancy, you can go by taxi or scooter if you have one.

Then have a look at the huts, and haggle a price your happy with.

Hartlepool, United...
Level Contributor
340 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beach huts near baga

As Baz says there are now Beach Huts on Baga Beach in between Resort Estrella do Mar and Karma Cafe Beach Shack toward Calangute.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
291 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Beach huts near baga

Thanks rie. I put pink chilli. Bit under the weather today. Yes it same owners but karma cafe. I will add though I'd rather stay further north or south.

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Beach huts near baga

There were some beach huts being erected in Calangute, right next to glens corner.

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
625 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Beach huts near baga

Parkerspoodle ..it is possible to turn up and get a basic beach hut on a lot of the goan beaches .. Cafe mandrem in the north and bonkers b/h in patnem in the south we,re the last 2 .CM at mandrem was 1000 rps a night with free meal [ had to barter for meal ..bonkers 700 a night both places are right on the beach and did,nt pre book . [ march ] ..steve