We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunburn

Nuneaton, United...
Level Contributor
367 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Sunburn

Oheraldo newspaper reports Su.burn to be held in South this year

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,550 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunburn

Please let it be true as it creates total mayhem in Candolim but sadly think is going to be at Candolim again this year although there was talk of it been held in Baga where the DJ chappy was last week

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunburn

Here's the link my poor friends have just booked a few days in te south to escape it!!

oheraldo.in/News/…68033.html

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,550 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunburn

Beat me to it, just read about it on facebook and was going to post the link

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
854 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunburn

Good.

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,550 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunburn

We was going to the south this week but only just postponed it as we decided to go after Christmas to get away from the manic traffic problems on the CCB strip at New Year, now need to find out where it is going to be held in the south

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunburn

As much as I hate all the crowds and the filth sunburn creates, I do like to sit at the Countryside pub and just watch the organised chaos the police create,

London
Level Contributor
1,734 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunburn

lol, i would be amazed if this happens. it's 15 days away, how on earth can they not have firmed up a venue for something of this size? there's surely too much planning involved even for the chaos that is India.

there's also been a fair few people asking on the forum about booking specifically for candolim for sunburn; so this must throw a spanner in a lot of people's plans.

as much as i enjoyed my little stint at Sunburn last year, i was looking forward to seeing how quiet the south was by going there this year - although i suspect i still will.

London
Level Contributor
1,734 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunburn

i will also add that i remember last year reading my paper at breakfast in candolim and there being articles saying that the licence wasn't going to be issued to run the event. this was two days before it was due to start. i guess someone hasn't passed over enough money under the table yet or they're looking for more.

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,026 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunburn

Brilliant if true but I am with Chunky here – surely they can’t move it at this late stage – although we are talking India of course!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
288 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sunburn

It will be in Candolim, putting up boundary fence already.