We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snow and ice next week

england
Level Contributor
4,281 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
snow and ice next week

Not in goa,but the forecast for the UK.so who ever goin to goa enjoy the sunshine,beds or no beds.at least you won,t be freezing your bits off lol

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: snow and ice next week

That's cheered me up! Lol

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: snow and ice next week

I know where I'd rather be, whether I get a sun bed or not Goa would be my choice by a mile.

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Retford, United...
Level Contributor
4,070 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: snow and ice next week

Well it won't suprise me if that forecast for snow & ice is as accurate as last years one about the " Barbeque Summer".

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
1,320 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: snow and ice next week

So long as my plane can still take off a week on Friday I will be happy!

england
Level Contributor
4,281 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: snow and ice next week

If Michael fish anything to go by,will have a Indian summer in the UK next.Indian summer or goa,then goa wins hands down,bed or no bed.a little sand in the crack of your bum won,t hurt lol

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: snow and ice next week

did no one see the posts on here,, about the express,newspaper, front page on sat, and in the sunday telegraph,,,,saying its going to be the worst winter in a 100 years,, heavy snow ect ,starting midd dec,till midd feb,,,thay said there be heavy rain winds ,with flooding which is already started, so lets hope the airports better than last time getting them runways clear,,,or maybe getting one of the 3 week very cheap cheap,,xmass flights,,lol

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
860 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: snow and ice next week

Just heard on the radio...M62,A1 and M1 in and around yorkshire severley disrupted by flooding this morning......here we go again...!!!!

Retford, United...
Level Contributor
4,070 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: snow and ice next week

The Met Office has no mention of anything "severe" up to 20th Dec... just a bit colder and wintery showers."

metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/uk_forecast_allt…

england
Level Contributor
4,281 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: snow and ice next week

Mc yorkshire you,ll have to stay at home and make yourself a yorkshire tea brew lol

10. Re: snow and ice next week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 08:47