We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How climate in goa now

chennai
5 posts
Save Topic
How climate in goa now

Hi Friends,

We are planning to visit goa this month end or next month first two weeks. We are hearing mixed review about this season. Can any tell me how is the climate there now? can we plan to start?

Thanks,

Mubarack.S

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How climate in goa now

Hi mubarack

Welcome to the forum.

" We are hearing mixed review about this season"........you've just described the weather! Today is hot and sunny - no rain at all. Last weekend it was pouring down non-stop!

You'll have a great time, whatever the weather!

Wolf

Goa, India
Level Contributor
698 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How climate in goa now

At the moment it is hot and humid, the last couple of days have been really nice with lots of sunshine and the occasional shower.

chennai
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How climate in goa now

Thanks buddy

chennai
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How climate in goa now

can you tell me approximate date to book a ticket in next month...

Goa, India
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How climate in goa now

Ticket for what ???

John

Goa, India
Level Contributor
698 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: How climate in goa now

The weather has been relatively good the last few days, the later you leaveit the greater the chance of better weather, although I'd say during Sept there's a greater chance of Sun than rain. Normally MAINLY rains at night... Or short 5/10 mins showers...

7. Re: How climate in goa now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2013, 10:47