We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goa Itinerary for 4 days

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Topic
Goa Itinerary for 4 days

Hey everyone can you please suggest me an itinerary for 4 nights?

Can you guys also suggest me some good sports bar which will be screening UEFA Champions League Final?

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Goa Itinerary for 4 days

You still watching the final with United not being there? Lol There are sports bars in with big screens in Baga, Calangute and Candolim.

Edited: 14 May 2012, 17:56
2. Re: Goa Itinerary for 4 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 14 May 2012, 18:08
3. Re: Goa Itinerary for 4 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 May 2012, 11:35
LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Goa Itinerary for 4 days

Me too come on Bayern! Papa G's on the CSM road in Baga, Sports bar on the beach road in Candlim and ther's also one in Calangute but I can't remember where!! With regards to an itinerary what do you want to do?

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Goa Itinerary for 4 days

Cool, sounds great! Go Bayern go! :P

Poor Bayern already lost German Cup to Dortmund! I don't think they'll be in a mood to lose UCL.

Well in regards to itinerary... I wanted to know which are the beaches, places, monuments, etc. that I should cover in four days?

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Goa Itinerary for 4 days

I would visit Little Vagator beach (half an hour from Baga) (where are you staying?) and have a meal on the cliff overlooking the beach. Visit Old Goa (world heritage site) which is a great way to spend half a day visiting the churches and basillicas. Maybe visit Panaji, Goa's capital for shopping etc. Why not visit a spice plantation for a few hours too, see www.sahakarifarms.com its a very interesting place to visit and includes a lovely meal.

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Goa Itinerary for 4 days

Depending on the place you stay, do beach hopping. Start right from the top and go one by one. All have a little different culture and are unique. Panjim for shopping. Aguada for history. Old Goa for architecture.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Goa Itinerary for 4 days

We are staying in Candolim, hotels are not yet fixed!

do you guys know some good hotels at reasonable rates?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
2,215 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Goa Itinerary for 4 days

Hi Harsh J.

Have a look at Santana Beach Resort, you will not be disappionted with the hotel.

e-mail...........reservations@santana-goa.com

Good luck.

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
Level Contributor
3,978 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Goa Itinerary for 4 days

You may also look at Fortune Regent Marina. Check my review on that hotel.