We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa in my Pocket...............

Southall
Level Contributor
279 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Visa in my Pocket...............

Hi all, Handed in my visa in Hayes on Friday and collected it yesterday at 2.30pm......... that has to be record!! Well impressed with the service shame about the waiting times!!!

Anyway, have not booked my ticket yet but have been looking. Going for 2months in from early March to May. If anyone knows of any good flight only deals please let me know. Best I have at the moment is Kingfisher (dodgy i know)£515 via mumbai........

Thanks and have a great day!!

Derby
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa in my Pocket...............

Great news about your visa,hope you have a wonderful trip.Xx.

Southall
Level Contributor
279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa in my Pocket...............

Thanks Sally!! Ok got the price down to £491 with Jet...... ticket price coming down slowly!

Jersey UK
Level Contributor
2,579 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa in my Pocket...............

Hi

You should wait until the last minute, you may get a great deal?

Mims

Derby
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa in my Pocket...............

Good Luck,if you spot a bargain clinch it! Crossing my fingers and toes for you! Xx

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visa in my Pocket...............

I got a good price with KLM. I booked multi trip, so we fly into New Delhi, but fly home from Mumbai.

The flights were £420 pp. I booked the internal flights seperatley.

Susie.x

Southall
Level Contributor
279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Visa in my Pocket...............

thanks susieque, i will check that out...........

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Visa in my Pocket...............

Your welcome 6foot3,

If you haven't been to Delhi before it might be worth considering flying there...we are spending 4 days doing the triangle tour, then I have booked flights to Goa for £48 pp.

Susie.x

Southall
Level Contributor
279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Visa in my Pocket...............

hi susieque, yeh been all over india..... just looking to get to goa as cheap as possible. you will love agra..... another place to see is the golden temple but thats in north india (amritsar, punjab) what a great place! when are you going to goa then?

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Visa in my Pocket...............

Hi, we fly into Delhi on 5th March..we will be in Jaipur for the elephant festival,fluky with dates, but looking forward to that.

We fly to Goa on the 9th March..

Have you booked your flights yet?

Susie.x

Southall
Level Contributor
279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Visa in my Pocket...............

Hi Susieque, have not booked yet still trying to get them as cheap as poss. looked at flying delhi and bom and then internal flight but i was trying to use the46kgs for the kids out in goa. the issues is the likes of KIngfisher, Jet and Air India give u this weight limit but the internal flight only give 20kgs. This can be avoided if you book with any of the 3 above all the way to goa then the weight is not an issue........ Looking to leave the UK from the 12th March. where abouts in goa will you be at?