We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Number of days Needed to see Goa

Mumbai
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Number of days Needed to see Goa

Hi All,

Can someone please let me know how many days are needed to see complete Goa.

Thanks in advance.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Number of days Needed to see Goa

Months to be honest to see all the beaches and places of interest! You certainly wont be able to do it on a whistlestop tour!

bridlington
Level Contributor
321 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Number of days Needed to see Goa

stalex is right month (s) it all depends on what depth you want you want to endulge in goa ,there something different (interesting ) to see around every corner .

Edited: 06 February 2012, 14:52
Mumbai
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Number of days Needed to see Goa

Thanks for the resposne.... I was planning to do a 7 day trip and cover most of the Goa, hence eliminating the need of choosing what to see. :)

So I think I will need to plan what to cover..... if you people can suggest something it will be helpful...

Edited: 06 February 2012, 15:12
goa
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Number of days Needed to see Goa

Split you stay in two, with half in the north half in the south, whatever you dont do this trip, do on your next.

Calangute, India
Destination Expert
for Goa, Candolim, Calangute
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Number of days Needed to see Goa

years not days

6. Re: Number of days Needed to see Goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2013, 14:50