We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa Form - Unable to access

uk
Level Contributor
33 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Visa Form - Unable to access

Hello All

Have been on the site today trying to access the form and no joy, Can someone else please try to make sure its not just my PC. Planning to drop off in London tommorrow.

Thanks

Gary

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
981 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa Form - Unable to access

Its not just your pc,we have taken our application to our local visa agent to do them today and he coud'nt access the site either.It was unavailable yesterday too.

uk
Level Contributor
33 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa Form - Unable to access

Thanks goaaddict2 - I hope this gets resolved quickly.

Thanks again

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
632 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa Form - Unable to access

Hi,

Just checked this and appears to state they are having some technical problems. Bad timeing for you - just keep checking. It did say something about trying to re-direct - they obviously know there's a problem though.

Not really much consolation - sorrrry!

dorset
Level Contributor
210 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa Form - Unable to access

Arggghhhh!!!!!!

Getting peed off now,stayed in all day yesterday waiting for "Cloud 9 travel agent" to call me back as i was going to do our visa's through them. At 1245hrs yesterday they said that they would call me back within 45 minutes and i am still waiting and then today trying myself and problems with the site. I think i am going to cry........

Ok moan over,fingers crossed the site will up and running again later.

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
981 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visa Form - Unable to access

Our agents said they would call us once website back up and running but we have'nt had the call so i guess it's still down.

staffs
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Visa Form - Unable to access

also could not get on yesterday but the oh was working nights last night and got online nad did the bussiness at 5 this morning .

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
981 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Visa Form - Unable to access

Looks like the site is back up and running now our visa agents have just called to say forms are ready to sign and send off tomoro.

8. Re: Visa Form - Unable to access

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2013, 15:58