We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

renting a house in Goa

Jodhpur, India
3 posts
Save Topic
renting a house in Goa

I rented a studio apartment for a month in north goa over christmas and new year on the mapusa calangate rd. The land lady was lovely and helpful (though only basic english) and the location perfect as i was in a very good place to explore north goa and only a bus ride from the beach! The month cost me 15,000 or around 500 a day.

Im really wanting to do something similar in south india but am unsure of a nice (varied) place and also of the usual cost of renting as my house was to big for me (2 double beds) and was over the peak season!

any advice would be most welcome matt

1. Re: renting a house in Goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2013, 15:52