We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Went to Dublin for our visa this year

Belfast
Level Contributor
440 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Went to Dublin for our visa this year

I am very happy to say we got our visas y/day for the first time ever we went to Dublin to get them we always send of to London ..

In Dublin we took the form one passport size photo and 100 euros for the Privilege of getting a visa on the same day we left it in around 10 am and had to go back and pick it up again at 4 o clock it was a simple as that 100 euros well spent if you ask me .

.if we had have got one from London I think it would have cost in and around £60 by the time you count the new size photos at Dublin yes it was 100 euros that worked out at £80 so for £20 we got them in our hand same day to me mony well spent .

If you were to want the visa posted back to you from Dublin its 50 euros plus 6 euros for the return envelop.... what a great feeling it is to now know all we have to do is sit back and wait for our travel day to come

..Colleen

goa
Level Contributor
3,092 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Went to Dublin for our visa this year

Great news for those in Ireland, both North & South, but still won't be of any benefit to us poor sods who have to apply on the mainland, we will still have that several day wait.

Calangute, India
Level Contributor
3,812 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Went to Dublin for our visa this year

Hey Colleen

Hope you had a (small) glass of the black stuff while you were waiting!

See you and the hairy man soon!

Wolf

3. Re: Went to Dublin for our visa this year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2013, 15:51