We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visas again!

denbighshire
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Visas again!

I have filled in and printed off my visa application on line but don't seem to be able to go back and pay for it. When I click on 'make a payment' it only allows me to me to reprint my application. Any body any ideas how to do it?

england
Level Contributor
141 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visas again!

Hi, something similar happened to me. I just did another form from scratch and this time ,at the end,I was put through to the page where you pay! When i did the wife's visa .it worked first time !

Fallen on Hard Times
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visas again!

Tezwend, that happened with us. In our case our Browser, Internet Explorer or Firefox was actually opening two tabs, the print and the pay one. Unfortunately the print one was displayed and the pay one was hidden. Each time we clicked "back one page" it brought up the choices pay and print, I felt like a hamster in a wheel.

It was only when we thought we'd have to start again and began closing tabs did we see the pay page, which others will say is not a very well laid out page, ie it doesn't have large buttons, with "PAY HERE". If I remember correctly the page was almost blank with a horizontal line across the page, and I think that is where the pay choice was.

UK
Level Contributor
161 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Visas again!

I too was in this position. If you do stumble on the payment page it only allows you to pay for one visa too.

Under the quick links on the top right of the VSF home page, click on Retrieve and reprint visa application. Enter the details asked for then click on reprint. On the next page choose to make an appointment and pay - you don't need to make an appointment. I paid for each visa separately then put them together in an envelope and posted....fingers crossed now.

denbighshire
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visas again!

Thank you all for the help and advice. I will have another go. Watch this space.......

denbighshire
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visas again!

Managed to find the page, thanks guys, but was incensed to find that they were making me pay for a return envelope for each application ( can't pay for them together). We usually put two passports in one envelope and send an s.a.e. However it would cost more to send a postal order so just have to grit my teeth and pay for it. Grrrrrr.

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,446 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Visas again!

tezwend you don't have to use the courier service. We paid for our visas to comw back RM special delivery at the PO.

denbighshire
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Visas again!

Thanks Gemma1. Just going in to do the deed now. I'll have a further look.

UK
Level Contributor
161 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Visas again!

There's a box on the first payment page where you select how you want the postage.

denbighshire
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Visas again!

Thank you all for being so helpful. Finally managed to pay (took me over half an hour). This is my 8th year of doing indian visas and every year it gets more difficult! Still going to Goa though aren't?I?

10. Re: Visas again!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2012, 15:58