We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit goa in September 1st week

Navi Mumbai, India
2 posts
Visit goa in September 1st week

Hi i am going goa in september 1st week with my gf so is the right time to go.and can we have some water sports at that time........

And what about the tourist there will the indian tourist available there..........What about the hotel cost which are will be sutaible for stay............

we will reach vasco de gama ...by train vasco to panjim will we have to by taxi if yes then how much we have to pay for that,......

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
5,646 posts
31 reviews
62 helpful votes
1. Re: Visit goa in September 1st week

As you will know, September is still the monsoon season therefore there will probably be no watersports allowed due to the weather and sea conditions.

Navi Mumbai, India
2 posts
2. Re: Visit goa in September 1st week

thanks alot

Coimbatore, India
Level Contributor
4,034 posts
120 reviews
206 helpful votes
3. Re: Visit goa in September 1st week

Hi,

Water Sports would be totally weather based and since you are reaching Goa in the monsoon season, all depends on the weather god. There will be Indian tourists all the time and also all Goans are Indians, if that is your fear.

Goa offers various accommodation choices fitting into everybody's budget. Hence look at the hotels section of this website, where you can find good choices as per your budget, requirements, priorities, locations etc. It is better you take a taxi from Vasco to Panjim. I feel the fare should be approx. Rs.200 to 250 as I have not used Vasco as I reach Madgaon. Will revert if I get the details.

Regards

Prasanna

Goa, India
Level Contributor
1,840 posts
7 reviews
10 helpful votes
4. Re: Visit goa in September 1st week

From Vasco to Panjim,the taxi fare is approximately 600 rps..

John

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
27 helpful votes
5. Re: Visit goa in September 1st week

hi bvsp...think your talking indian price,,,,not the tourist,,price,,,but i think you will get a better deal than us foriners who,, made goa what it is to day aaaaaaaaaaaa bye,,,

Coimbatore, India
Level Contributor
4,034 posts
120 reviews
206 helpful votes
6. Re: Visit goa in September 1st week

Hi EB,

That is what it should ideally cost if you bargain it right. As Goa has a lot of transport options. Even a guy going on a two wheeler will give a lift for a cost. You have a very valid point.... Ha... Ha...

Regards

Prasanna

Edited: 11 June 2011, 16:22
Coimbatore, India
Level Contributor
4,034 posts
120 reviews
206 helpful votes
7. Re: Visit goa in September 1st week

Thanks for the update John

Bengaluru, India
1 post
8. Re: Visit goa in September 1st week

Hi, i am also planning to go to goa on sept 1st week. Cruise will be available at this time???

Can we go to beaches???

New Delhi, India
1 post
9. Re: Visit goa in September 1st week

Hi Friends,

My question is quiet the same. I have planned a visit Goa in the first week of September. So far as I have read its raining now and then and will continue the same. Pls confirm if Cruise will be available or not. And what about markets. Can we shop there during that time.

10. Re: Visit goa in September 1st week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2013, 14:46