We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sent visa off with mistake on

STLUCIA8
Level Contributor
280 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Sent visa off with mistake on

Have sent visa off this morning but put na by designation/rank now know should have put job title there,will it get sent back or can i phone them?

Darlington, United...
Level Contributor
2,288 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sent visa off with mistake on

Who knows!! Mine went this morning as well! But with no exit port entered, a slightly off white background to my photos and the declaration printed landscape instead of portrait!

I guess it's all down to the person on the day..............fingers and toes crossed for both of us!!

cheshire
Level Contributor
216 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sent visa off with mistake on

Hi we took ours to manchester on Friday, when we printed visa form off 'port of exit' had 'disappeared'! Just like yours iaintwoeyes, the security man at the centre wrote it on in black pen, we also had slightly off white pics done at max spielmans, which were accepted, the postcode of our address had also 'disappeared' so we were told to write them on & lastly my OH had'nt put his middle name on form & they wrote that on aswell....Phewwwww! ;) all accepted, so its just like you said iaintwoeyes, its just luck of the draw...oh sorry STLUCIA8 not sure about your query, but we have got our fingers & toes crossed for you both...lol...Good Luck xxx

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sent visa off with mistake on

can you tell me where you when't to in manchester and did you pick it up the same day

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,021 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sent visa off with mistake on

If time isn't too tight I'd just sit back and wait. Keep checking the' track my passport' on the site. It takes between 1 and 2 weeks before it appears on the site but it will mention any problems. I just emailed them when they asked for an employers statement and they let me scan and email the letter to them. They answer emails quickly too. Try not to worry. Have a good Holiday.

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,044 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sent visa off with mistake on

Stlucia8 - I did not put anything in this box, the online form only says 'designation' and I had no idea what they were asking for, it was not marked as a required field, fingers crossed I'll get the visa my passport is due to be delivered tomorrow!

cheshire
Level Contributor
216 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sent visa off with mistake on

Hi Jinky27, we went to the Jain Community Centre, Longsight in Manchester, http://in.vfsglobal.co.uk/contactus.html

They said about 5-7 days until we receive our visas. x

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sent visa off with mistake on

sent our visas off last monday got them back to day no visa they said the application forms we downloaded of the web site are no longer valid cant believe all this messing about been going to goa for ten years its took me hours on the web site to fill in new forms never been on a site thats so slow think it might be thialand next year

Derby
Level Contributor
1,004 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sent visa off with mistake on

O.K.,this is an important one for me,when did you initially do the application form.I have been messed about proper by the post office with my documents due back tomorrow to present in person next week in Birmingham.They were originally done and signed in the first week of the new year but sounds like i am going to have to do a fresh application.Luckily most of it is cut and paste,Can't believe the messin about incurred in all of this.Sally.xx

London, United...
Level Contributor
186 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Sent visa off with mistake on

I didn't enter anything in the designation/rank box on the form.

I took my application into the centre in London. It was processed and ready within 3 days, and the office was closed for one of those days inbetween.

So you should be ok.

London, United...
Level Contributor
836 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sent visa off with mistake on

We left that section completely blank.

We put 'others' for Job Title as none of the above were relevant.

Visas came back without any queries.