We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email Addy needed.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
887 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Email Addy needed.

Hiya.Has anyone got a email address for Sol Areia Resort its attached to Gato Loco in candolim i cant find one..Also as anyone stayed there in the last 12 months who can give me a bit of info on the place..Tariiff's/cleanliness/room sizes..etc...Thank alot..

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
7,833 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Email Addy needed.

Hiya. Tried to find email address unsuccessfully. All I could find was the address and some photos on the following:

mustseeindia.com/goa-villa-sol-areia/…21072

and a phone number on the following:

www.grubhogs.com/search/bDetails/busn_739

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
887 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Email Addy needed.

Thanx meerkat its the same 1 i found..Anyway since then ive had a phone call with a email address.

rudycamara@rediffmail.com ..

3. Re: Email Addy needed.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2011, 11:00