We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pretty petals

north wales
Level Contributor
2,177 posts
40 reviews
pretty petals

could anyone please tell methe location of pretty petals,thanks in relation to the sunset beach.

Edited: 07 August 2010, 19:29
munich germany
Level Contributor
207 posts
1 review
1. Re: pretty petals

Pretty Petals, is almost drectly behind the Rising Wave restaurant, so quite a long way from the Sunset Beach hotel.

It's a lovely guesthouse, stayed there in March.

xx lassi

Edited: 07 August 2010, 21:26
north wales
Level Contributor
2,177 posts
40 reviews
2. Re: pretty petals

thankyou dollydeai211

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
850 posts
3. Re: pretty petals

hi NorthWalesNorman, thought you had already booked Sunset Beach again? Pretty Petals doesn't have a pool though.

north wales
Level Contributor
2,177 posts
40 reviews
4. Re: pretty petals

hi runtiger112, yes you are right we are going to the sunset for three weeks,my wife was looking at pretty petals maybe for next year as we have read some good reports,while we love the sunset sometimes i feel that a change is as good as a rest,or r so they say,and i believe it is owned by the same people so should be good, cheers.

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
850 posts
5. Re: pretty petals

hi there again, yes Pretty Petals has got the same owner and he also owns Rising Waves too.

north wales
Level Contributor
2,177 posts
40 reviews
6. Re: pretty petals

thanks runtiger112 is rising waves agood restraunt i dont think we have tried it .

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
7. Re: pretty petals

Hi Norman, Rising Waves is a fabulous restaurant just by the football pitch in Candolim. The reviews on here are spot on.

north wales
Level Contributor
2,177 posts
40 reviews
8. Re: pretty petals

thanks for that STAYLEXliverpool we will go there then and try it out,on the countdown now.

9. Re: pretty petals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2011, 11:46