We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dune beach huts Mandrem

Dam
portsmouth
Level Contributor
125 posts
Dune beach huts Mandrem

hi all

i have seen some reviews about these but have more questions.

has anyone any photo's of the tree houses? any info on these,

do they honour bookings made in advance? any photo's and /or info on the beach huts? which ones are facing the sea /closer to the beach or just nicer, any info at all would be appreciated as I will be going there with a friend and we would like to make it as smooth a time as possible in advance

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: Dune beach huts Mandrem

Hi Dam, stayed here in November and 9 years previous and I can't fault the place great food too. Book in advance if you can only to ensure they can accommodate you. The tree houses only have toilets and no showers and sorry I have no photos to hand to put on here. They are all clean and secure but I would go for the bamboo huts as they have a private shower too.

Dam
portsmouth
Level Contributor
125 posts
2. Re: Dune beach huts Mandrem

thank you Stalex

JJ

Doncaster, England
Level Contributor
233 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Dune beach huts Mandrem

Hi,

I love this place - stayed there in December and then again in Feb. None of the huts etc over looks the sea as they are set back in amongst the palm trees and then you cross a little bamboo bridge to the beach. Having said I love it we booked a hut in December - arrived early hours of the morning (i'e last to check in) and didn;t get a hut ended up in a room which was OK but we wanted a hut. Before leaving we booked a hut and paid in full. Amateur mistake! When we arrived we didn't get the numbered hut they promised and they put us in another....attached to the toilet block. No problem till early morning when we had to listen to a convoy of toilet visits, coughing and worse. We tried to move to a different hut and couldn't. They tried to move us to Dunes 2. back into the December room and finally gave us our money back. It wasn't a problem cos we had an aprtment in Calangute. Upshot is its a great place - just check in early in the day so you have a choice of huts.

4. Re: Dune beach huts Mandrem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2010, 13:48