We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family holiday in South Goa - Advice please

London
Level Contributor
29 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Family holiday in South Goa - Advice please

Hi, We want to go to South Goa over Xmas and New year and would like a family hotel that would keep the children happy! I have a little girl 8 and a little boy 5. Any recemmendations?? Thanks.

X

Mentioned in this post
The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
26,194 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family holiday in South Goa - Advice please

what star/style of hotel are you looking for?

London
Level Contributor
29 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family holiday in South Goa - Advice please

Hi, something by the beach and a B & B I think! i went on my own years ago and stayed in the north, however with family I'd like a little more luxury but can't afford the leea!!! thanks x

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
26,194 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family holiday in South Goa - Advice please

The Holiday Inn is an option and although I havn't stayed there as it is AI the Dona Silvia always gets good reviews. Or how about a two bedroom villa/bungaloww at Luisa By The Sea I have photo's and contact details :-) (I'll go and find a link to photo's)

Mentioned in this post
Luisa by the Sea
Luisa by the Sea
107 Reviews
Cavelossim, India
The Stunning...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
26,194 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family holiday in South Goa - Advice please

a trip based at Luisa flickr.com/photos/… (you'll also find albums of other trips based in Cavelossim on my flickr pages)

Mentioned in this post
Luisa by the Sea
Luisa by the Sea
107 Reviews
Cavelossim, India
Cavelossim
Cavelossim
South Goa District, India
5. Re: Family holiday in South Goa - Advice please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2010, 10:53