We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 sleeps to GOa

North Staffs
Level Contributor
217 posts
13 reviews
2 sleeps to GOa

East Midlands early Thursday morning,large Kingfisher outside Maggies approx 7.00 pm Thursday night,Reggies shack Friday morning,can`t wait.Perhaps see some of you at the airport bar for a holiday starter!

dewsburyYorkshire
Level Contributor
4,671 posts
45 reviews
1. Re: 2 sleeps to GOa

Enjoy your holiday :)

North Staffs
Level Contributor
217 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: 2 sleeps to GOa

Cheers!

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
429 posts
1 review
3. Re: 2 sleeps to GOa

Ooh lucky you only one sleep to go now!! Hope you have a fab time!!

Greenford, Middx.
Level Contributor
1,782 posts
60 reviews
4. Re: 2 sleeps to GOa

Also leaving Thurs morning but from Heathrow (Qatar via Doha).

Arriving in Goa on Friday at the unsocialble time of 3:30am ... staying at the Nazri.

Will be hanging out at several beach shacks (Shinning Star, Aggies, Bobby's, Big Banana).

Jambalaya on Sun night to see Blues play.

TA meet & party at Shinninng Star Beach Shack (Baga) on Mon night.

Just got over some food poisoning after eating at Subways last night .... hopefully will be well enough to fly on Thursday.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,605 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: 2 sleeps to GOa

Happy Holidays Frank, you'll need a few more Kingfishers after all that rushing about ;-)

Steps, I have my Visa and I can be at LHR at the drop of a hat, if you dont feel upto it :=))

Greenford, Middx.
Level Contributor
1,782 posts
60 reviews
6. Re: 2 sleeps to GOa

How about I leave the wife at home & take you instead ; )

Come to think of it, forget about recovering from food poisoning ..... I'll never make it pass the front door alive : 0

Stockport, Cheshire
Level Contributor
171 posts
8 reviews
7. Re: 2 sleeps to GOa

Hank & Stepsahead

Safe journey. Have a great time. We'll be following you on Sunday morning Steps but from Manchester with Qatar. For the first time since 1994 I'm really looking forward to the flights to and from Goa!

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,605 posts
5 reviews
8. Re: 2 sleeps to GOa

Steps back to my original suggestion then, you stay at home and i will accompany the missus, i'm low maintenance probably would'nt drink as much as you, which would leave your good wife with more spends on herself ;-)

Seriously though, hope you 'perk' up for your jollies. Food Poisoning is nasty.

Bet you cant wait for your first Korma, lol

Maybe take some Acidophillus from Holland & Barrett

Greenford, Middx.
Level Contributor
1,782 posts
60 reviews
9. Re: 2 sleeps to GOa

See you out there MrsBabs .... try & pop into the TA meet at the Shinning Star Beach Shack on Monday night if you can. It would be great to meet you.

Kal .... I'm never going to eat a Meatball Sub from Subway ever again. Feeling a lot better now & have managed to keep down a Baked Potatoe & Salad which I just had for lunch.

As for a Korma on holiday .... no chance, I'm into the stuff that lets you grow hair on your chest .... bring on the CHILLI FRYI!!!!!

Stockport, Cheshire
Level Contributor
171 posts
8 reviews
10. Re: 2 sleeps to GOa

'Maybe take some Acidophillus from Holland & Barrett'.

Good idea this. I started taking these tablets last week to be on the safe side.