We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Got tickets !!!

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
83 posts
4 reviews
Got tickets !!!

Picked up the tickets today so got tickets, visas and spending money now just need time to pass still nearly a month to go - 29 days to be precise, still can't believe we're going to india !!!

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: Got tickets !!!

You'll believe it when you get there! Have a great holiday

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
83 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Got tickets !!!

Thanks it sounds brilliant so I'm sure we will

Edited: 16 March 2010, 21:44
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
7,839 posts
1 review
3. Re: Got tickets !!!

Great news cherriesandberries, one step closer :) You will have an absolutely amazing time and will be hooked like the rest of us :)

Leicester
Level Contributor
1,331 posts
14 reviews
4. Re: Got tickets !!!

You set me off now we travel

15th April got visas and spending money but no tickets yet I just wish they would hurry up, our fiirst time in Goa too but have been to Kerala which is a dry state so every time you buy a beer you get it in a teapot haha r

eally looking forward to some real naan bread and a kingfisher 1954jennie

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
87 posts
8 reviews
5. Re: Got tickets !!!

I travel on April 5th and haven't got my tickets yet :-(

I did email the travel company who replied saying they send them out 7-14 days before... which is cutting it fine if u ask me.

I want them NOW!! hehe

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
83 posts
4 reviews
6. Re: Got tickets !!!

Meerkat I suspect I will get hooked like the rest of you from the sounds of it :)

1954jennie whereabouts are you going - I'm thinking should I get my suitcases out but I've got Goa overload as it is so I think I might just wait ??

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,113 posts
94 reviews
7. Re: Got tickets !!!

go on get the cases out - u know u want to lol i had mine out for alittle while now........

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
83 posts
4 reviews
8. Re: Got tickets !!!

I do want to get the cases out, I've got a puppy and no bed in the spare room (hubbys turned it into an office ) and there's no way I'm putting them on them floor for the pup to rumage through - because she will !

I've got a day off tomorrow so I may be up in the loft and find a high place to put the cases ha ha

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
7,839 posts
1 review
9. Re: Got tickets !!!

Lol cherriesandberries, we have an 8 month old dog and I can't pack with him around as everything I put in, he nabs out lol!

He also associates the suitcases with us going away after we went to Egypt in November :(

Leaving him is the only downside to our holiday as he is our 'little baby' now. We'll obviously miss the kids too, but they are adults now and perfectly capable of looking after themselves!

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
83 posts
4 reviews
10. Re: Got tickets !!!

Very true, we're leaving our 18yr old daughter for the first time loooking after the dogs as they'll be better off at home but I'm more worried about the dogs and the house lol she wont miss us probably have plenty of friends round just hope the house and dogs are in tact when we get back :)

No really - I do trust her ??