We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Osborne hotel

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
746 posts
1 review
Osborne hotel

Hi guys looking to next year which part of the Osborne is the nicest, i believe they have a couple of phases, not been so don`t know much about this hotel or where it is situated, any help appreciated. x

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,958 posts
119 reviews
1. Re: Osborne hotel

We have stayed in phase II and phase III, they are pretty much the same. Breakfast is only served in phase II so you have to walk through if you are in phase III. I think the pool is better in phase III but you can use any of the facilities from any phase. The hotel is just past St. Anthony's Chapel, you can get it down a side road right by the chapel or down the road next to Babuttes if you know where that is. Its off the main road so pretty quiet.

northampton
Level Contributor
754 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Osborne hotel

Hi we went to the Osbourne about ten years ago we were in Phase three whatever that means. We were right by the pool it was quite a good hotel but a bit of a trek to the beach and a bit hotter than being closer to the beach. You can usually get a good deal for this hotel though. x

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,958 posts
119 reviews
3. Re: Osborne hotel

Well hubby and I like walking and would call it a short stroll to the beach, 15 minutes tops.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
746 posts
1 review
4. Re: Osborne hotel

Thanks guys, seen good prices coming up for this April and looking ahead as you do thought about it for next year, we go in 3weeks to Candolim so will pop down and have a look. x

5. Re: Osborne hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2010, 09:49