We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook - Change of Flight Time

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
853 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Thomas Cook - Change of Flight Time

For clarification: (MONDAY FLIGHTS)

Flights before 29th March 2010 will depart as follows

Manchester 7.15am arrive 22.10pm

Dabolim 23.55am arrive 5.10am

Flights on and after 29th March will depart as follows

Manchester 4pm arrive 6am

Dabolim 7.50am arrive 14.10pm.

I dont know why they change but they do?? something to do with our clocks going forward/back may be on 27th???

Cheers Stels

Chorley
Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas Cook - Change of Flight Time

Stella - I'm pretty sure those times are exactly the same as our First Choice flight. Maybe after a certain date Monarch stop flying out to Goa so Thomas Cook start using the First Choice/Thomson flights for their passengers. Which is probably good news if I am right, we have flown this exact flight before (4pm departure from Manchester) and the First Choice planes are really good in my opinion, lots of leg room and seat back tv's etc. :-)

Edited: 11 March 2010, 21:51
Heckmondwike, West...
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomas Cook - Change of Flight Time

It will still be a Thomas Cook plane they won't put their passengers on a FC/Thomson flight as they are their main opposition, the Monarch flights will be flying till the end of April as Thomas Cook are not the only company who use them, Jewel in the Crown, Olympic, Cosmos etc. all fly Monarch and they are still selling holidays till the end of April.

DebyC

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
853 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomas Cook - Change of Flight Time

Do Thomas Cook use Monarch aeroplanes??? I have flew loads of time with TC and never been put on a Monarch plane - they better not could have got the holiday a lot cheaper with Monarch!!

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
853 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomas Cook - Change of Flight Time

The FC flights are

16.15pm - 6.30am

and 8.30am - 15.00

they are not the same flight.

Cheers

Chorley
Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomas Cook - Change of Flight Time

Hi - I checked our FC flight times when I got home from work last night and they are not quite the same, very similar though. I guess Dabolim airport is going to be very very busy!! My apologies, I thought I had solved the mystery! ;-) lol

6. Re: Thomas Cook - Change of Flight Time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2010, 09:49