We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a good dentist in goa

new zealand
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Topic
a good dentist in goa

is docter blanch a good dentist in goa we have heard she is the best

Znojmo, Czech...
Level Contributor
3,124 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: a good dentist in goa

type in dr blanch into the search engine which is the empty box next to the forums box ,there are a few posts there relating to teeth whitening .

the best dentist in goa is reputed to be dr gomez..

new zealand
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: a good dentist in goa

You are so right we went to Doctor Hubert Gomes and have just got back from India

It was a great experience watching the people working on Jill’s teeth, as she had Doctor Gomes and 4 different people working on her teeth at various times over 9 days. Doctor Gomes charges the tourist the same prices as the locals and has the latest equipment and technology; he has a staff of 15 working for him doing all aspects of dentistry,Jill had 16 fillings, 7crowns, 5 root canals,and scaling and polishing. The total cost was $1700 NZ, could not believe at how little it cost from the best Dentist in Goa, every where we went people new of Doctor Gomes. He treats you as a friend not a patient and gives very good advise on how to treat and look after your teeth I can see why he and his staff are so sort after in South Goa. I strongly suggest any one needed a lot of work done on their teeth, look at Doctor Gomes website and you will see the set prices with no hidden costs you will not believe what he charges that is why people travel from all over the world to be treated by him.

Mentioned in this post
london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,141 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: a good dentist in goa

sirdeno i will second all you have said, he is a wonderfull man, his staff are lovely. and you cant beat his prices:)) Gel

new zealand
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: a good dentist in goa

You are right he is a great guy and the place is so clean the heigene is top of the range, freinds of mine are also thinking of going there when it cools down as the tempatures are still high

5. Re: a good dentist in goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2010, 10:45