We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cosmos Travel Documents

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
169 posts
3 reviews
Cosmos Travel Documents

An envelope arrived this morning from Cosmos. All it contained were two tickets - no covering letter, baggage labels - nothing. I contacted Cosmos and pointed out that they must have forgotten to put most of the information in the envelope as their website states that tickets, information, baggage labels etc. will be sent out 7 - 21 days before departure. I got an email back stating that all that they send out prior to travel are the tickets. Has anybody else received any additional information?

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
12,097 posts
89 reviews
1. Re: Cosmos Travel Documents

Not travelled with Cosmos but I've noticed that some tour operators don't provide luggage labels nowadays. I was told it's because they supply them at the airport but they don't have your name on and it doesn't make it easy to find your luggage when you get to the other end! I made some of my own but I think you can buy them from the post office or somewhere like WH Smiths and it does make it easier to identify your luggage as your labels will be different to everbody elses.

Hastings, uk
Level Contributor
1,070 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Cosmos Travel Documents

My tickets arrived today from cosmos, exactly the same as yours so don't worry the important things are there ( tickets) YIPPEE !!!!!!!!!!!!! Now have everything only need to pack.

Retford, United...
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Cosmos Travel Documents

we went with Thomas Cook and did'nt get luggage labels.We bought some from Wilkies Have a fab time in sunny Goa

South Wales, New...
Level Contributor
687 posts
4. Re: Cosmos Travel Documents

Just returned with Cosmos.

No luggage labels either, used my own.

On your return You must have hand luggage labels as your hand luggage is checked for it.

These are on the counter at check in.

Make sure you get your Hold luggage banded on entry to check in.

If you have a battery alarm clock remove the battery, they stripped my case and others to remove the battery.

5. Re: Cosmos Travel Documents

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2010, 09:47