We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi to WIldernest

essex
Level Contributor
268 posts
Taxi to WIldernest

Hi, has anybody got a taxi to this place? If so, are you able to let me know how much (roughly) it will be from Candolim. And is it well known and easy for the drivers to find.

Thanks

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: Taxi to WIldernest

Hi biscuit, as you know I am thinking about this trip on my next visit and texted the taxi driver we last used. He said it would be 4,000 rps return. You do know if you stay for 2 or more nights they said they will pick you up and drop you off in Goa.

essex
Level Contributor
268 posts
2. Re: Taxi to WIldernest

Yeah I do, but we are only staying one night. Have emailed Wildernest to see if they would offer a pick up service,a dn they will, for 1500rps each way.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
3. Re: Taxi to WIldernest

Cheaper than my cab but I was under the impression they done it for free! When are you planning to go there?

essex
Level Contributor
268 posts
4. Re: Taxi to WIldernest

If its for 2 nights or more, it is free, but we are only staying for one so asked if they still offered that service. Might ask around the first few days and take it from there.

We go a week tomorrow :) and Wildernest is during our first week. Trip report with link to pics will be posted. Might take a while tho, as we had to sort through 1500ish photos last time

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
5. Re: Taxi to WIldernest

I look forward to reading your report biscuit. Have a great time

6. Re: Taxi to WIldernest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2010, 09:47