We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

goa from south east asia?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
263 posts
1 review
Save Topic
goa from south east asia?

i was gonna be in asia over new yr and was wondering if their are any non stop flights from south east asia to goa? im pretty flexible from singapore, malaysia, vietnam

Znojmo, Czech...
Level Contributor
3,124 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: goa from south east asia?

certainly wont be from vietnam . best bet would be KL to mumbai on malaysian or indian airlines (which i think is a code share )and then mumbai to goa with an airline like spicejet..

fab weather in goa over new year..

try www.opodo.com

there are plenty of airlines from mumbai to goa which may offer better connections

Edited: 21 February 2010, 15:10
Znojmo, Czech...
Level Contributor
3,124 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: goa from south east asia?

don't forget your indian visa which you will need to get in advance .. i presume there is an indian embassy in KL but you better look into that re how long it will take as things often don't run smoothly at indian embassys

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
263 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: goa from south east asia?

thanks for the input! i saw on the india map that goa is right near trivandrum and air asia offers a flight there from kuala lumpur. i was thinking instead of flying to delhi or mumbai which is way out of the way, i can save time this way. Would this be a good idea to fly to trivandrum and make my way to goa from there? it wouldnt be easier?

thanks

Holland
Level Contributor
3,056 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: goa from south east asia?

Flying int to Kochi or Bangalore would save you some time Air Asia cover thses two cities too. From KL.

The better option would be to kochi as it has many daily trains to Goa.

It will still take you about 13 hours by train though

Edited: 21 February 2010, 22:25
5. Re: goa from south east asia?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2010, 10:47