We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GOA - My Experience

singapore
Level Contributor
372 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
GOA - My Experience

Just returned from Goa. Plz find the Url below to read my thoughts & experience from the visit.

…blogspot.com/2010/02/goa-my-experience.html

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
hereford
Level Contributor
455 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GOA - My Experience

Very interesting and valid points, enjoyed the read.

Midlands
Level Contributor
1,113 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GOA - My Experience

must say therubbish is an eye shocker.thinkiu cud well be right about more peeps going within the next feel years. after all afew years back and i wouldnt have been able to go lol. thanks for your feedback.

Hornchurch
Level Contributor
327 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: GOA - My Experience

The beaches down south at Palolem,Patnem & Agonda are all relatively litter free and were a god-send after all the filth & rubbish we encountered all over Kerala such as Kovalam,Varkala & Cochi.

We are off to the northern Goa beaches tomorrow so a little apprehensive now.....how to spoil paradise in 1 easy step....where are the F'ing bins!

Mentioned in this post
Palolem
Palolem
Canacona, India
Patnem
Patnem
Canacona, India
Agonda
Agonda
South Goa District, India
Kerala
Kerala
India
Kovalam
Kovalam
Thiruvananthapuram District, India
Varkala
Varkala
Thiruvananthapuram District, India
Goa
Goa
India
4. Re: GOA - My Experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2010, 10:48