We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JLM Travel ?

Bluekenny2
Level Contributor
100 posts
2 reviews
JLM Travel ?

Hi all, just got visas back today, am made up..

Hoping to start holiday 19th March and have been looking at website for JLM Travel.Has anyone used these before? Offers for 3 weeks look very tempting.Flights are with Monarch but am prepared to put up with that.Just like to know if anyone has had any problems with JLM? Thanks.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Cavelossim
Level Contributor
4,032 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: JLM Travel ?

Haven't heard of this website personally, but have just looked them up on ATOL website and the business is a trading name og Hays Travel, quite a well known travel company. I've not booked with any of their businesse so can't comment upon their customer services etc. Monarch gets a mixed press, but they're as good as anyone else - let's face it, none of the charter airlines are renowned for their glamour and luxury! UK airlines all work to very exacting safety standards which I'm more interested in than a hot towel and an onboard chef!

The ATOL website is a great tool - I always check out any firm I'm thinking about booking with to ensure they are registered. I never rely upon the business holdidng itself out as being ATOL protected and it takes less than a minute to check.

If it's a good price, nab it (after you've doublechecked the company's status with ATOL of course lol)

www.caa.co.uk/application.aspx…

Cardiff, Wales
3 posts
1 review
2. Re: JLM Travel ?

Hi,

I have booked a few holidays with JLM Travel over the past four years and have to say they have very friendly and knowledgeable staff. We even received a xmas card from them this year!!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
7,835 posts
1 review
3. Re: JLM Travel ?

I've heard of JLM and our friends have booked with Hays Travel before and were quite impressed with them.

Bluekenny2
Level Contributor
100 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: JLM Travel ?

Thanks for the replies. Have booked the holiday with JLM ,got a good price and am staying at the Ticlo which is in a good spot facing the bakery.Just got to make sure I'm off this boat in time for Friday's flight.Looking forward to visiting my favourite shacks Goan Waves and Rosario's and soaking up some sun.... Ken.

wrexham,wales
Level Contributor
463 posts
24 reviews
5. Re: JLM Travel ?

Hi,

We have travelled with Hayes several times and never had any problems.

Have a fab holiday : )

6. Re: JLM Travel ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2010, 08:47