We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hooray ! booked for 4th March, East Midlands to Palmarinha

Greater London...
Level Contributor
394 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Hooray ! booked for 4th March, East Midlands to Palmarinha

So, at last I have booked, the bookings were disapearing fast, so I had to decide, unfortunatley we will have to travel to East Midlands, but I think it will be better than using Monarch, although they also had nothing left for 26th Feb when I just looked.

Hope the Palmarinha is good, it was that or AI in the south, or go later still, I was panicking, can't goto late as I am going to become grandma in April, so I want to be back for the big event :)

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,861 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hooray ! booked for 4th March, East Midlands to Palmarinha

Nice one Julie

Aircraft is a First Choice one from East Mids

Good luck for 'the big event' in April Granny...;-)

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hooray ! booked for 4th March, East Midlands to Palmarinha

Well done Julie, We are off to the Palmarinha on Saturday. I will let you know how it is when we return. I've only read good reports tho.

Greater London...
Level Contributor
394 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hooray ! booked for 4th March, East Midlands to Palmarinha

That would be great, have a good time and a kings or 3 for me !

4. Re: Hooray ! booked for 4th March, East Midlands to Palmarinha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2010, 11:46