We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much money in Goa for 10 days

London
2 posts
Save Topic
How much money in Goa for 10 days

Hey all,

My friend and I are off to Goa at the end of Feb - can't wait!

We've paid for all of our accomodation, so we're just looking at how much spending money to take.

We're thinking about taking between £200 and £250 each - will this be enough for 10 days?

Cheers!

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
yorkshire
Level Contributor
452 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: How much money in Goa for 10 days

As long as you dont go buying handbags and eating lobster every day, you will be fine, just budget and dont go mad, £500 is more than a years wages in india, so even if you only take £400, you will probably come back with change left over.

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,990 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How much money in Goa for 10 days

I spent £360 in 2 weeks which works out at just under £26 a day. £80 of that was on jewellery and handbags so as hoolibubba says as long as you don't go mad you should be fine. If you use the local buses rather than taxis that cuts down on the cost too - it all depends what sort of trips you want to do.

London
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How much money in Goa for 10 days

Thanks very much! :)

4. Re: How much money in Goa for 10 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2010, 11:47