We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

profile photo's

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
51 reviews
profile photo's

Where have all the members personal profile photo's gone? everyone (on my computer) now has a no entry type of sign where their photo should be!!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
7,834 posts
1 review
1. Re: profile photo's

Must be a problem with TA tonight Moles.

Kent, UK
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
51 reviews
2. Re: profile photo's

And I had to sign in again for some reason and took forever to remember correct password.

Senile decay I'm afraid.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Cavelossim
Level Contributor
4,032 posts
20 reviews
3. Re: profile photo's

The missing photos reminded me of an amusing little thread last autumn about what might become of the photos accompanying visa applications.

tripadvisor.co.uk/…22291000

And for the record, Moleskent is usually a little fluffy white dog & Meerkat's not surprisingly a bunch of meerkats .....

Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
923 posts
119 reviews
4. Re: profile photo's

I'm glad other people have that too - I thought something had gone wrong with my laptop!

5. Re: profile photo's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2010, 09:49