We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goa for a over 40..

Germany
Level Contributor
82 posts
16 reviews
Goa for a over 40..

Hi,

i want to stay in Goa for a few days in March and wonder if you could advise me for a nice little beach hut. What would be the best beach for someone who likes a beach which is lively enough but not crowed with just young people. Im travelling on my own and would like to meet cool "my age" people for a few beers... So, where should i stay? I dont need a/c..or luxury..

Thank you all for a lot of tips!!!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
5,646 posts
31 reviews
1. Re: Goa for a over 40..

Hi, most beaches with beach huts in North Goa such as Mandrem and Ashvem are relatively quiet, as that's the reason why people go there,and the age group is quite variable. The main resorts in the North don't have beach huts on the beach, they just have shacks where you might find the odd party going on.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
2. Re: Goa for a over 40..

I'd agree with that bindoobaba

Germany
Level Contributor
82 posts
16 reviews
3. Re: Goa for a over 40..

Ok.. but do you have any recommodations for a guesthouse, maybe..? I think, after checking out this forum and other sides.. i would like Anjuna or Baga Beach..

4. Re: Goa for a over 40..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2010, 12:46