We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of Thomson Flight Upgrades 2010

staffordshire
Level Contributor
96 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of Thomson Flight Upgrades 2010

Just sitting here dreaming of going back to Goa, and weighing up options. This year we upgraded to Premier Class with Thomsons and had a good exprience. Checking November 2010 prices, they're charging £280 per person for this privilege - far in excess of what we paid this year - also far in excess of what we can afford!

Helps to convince me I should be looking at scheduled flights.

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
surrey
Level Contributor
95 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of Thomson Flight Upgrades 2010

Agree bellabee I think we will be going scheduled in future the charter companies are pricing themselves out of the market....hence all the consolidation this year.

nottingham
Level Contributor
147 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of Thomson Flight Upgrades 2010

We've travelled with Thomson/First Choice 3 times and personally I can't see what the extra money buys apart from free drinks, a softer seat and a fancier telly. The standard seats are as good as scheduled airlines we've used and most importantly the flight is direct...to be fair I can't really fault them.

Edited: 30 December 2009, 17:13
3. Re: Cost of Thomson Flight Upgrades 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2010, 10:46