We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa question

England
Level Contributor
335 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Visa question

Hi, going back in March after missing Goa for 1 year,we had a change! Could anyone please tell me if I go online and complete the visa form and then make payment etc, do I then print off my form and put this in the special dellivery envelope along with my photos and passport and also my return special del envelope with my own address on.If Ive got that right , could anyone please confirm where it is to be sent to , or are you told that upon completion of your online application.

Many thanks,

Bighally40.

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
London
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,932 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa question

That sounds right to me and as far as I know all postal applications have to go to the Hayes address.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
159 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa question

And don't forget to sign it, Bighally.

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,642 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa question

Well done Bighally all present and correct, you send your documents to the Hayes address.

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
25,576 posts
373 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa question

Just saying hi Hally.....have a great trip :-)

England
Level Contributor
335 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visa question

Cheers Goanjock

nice to hear you again, are you in Cavelossim this season?

Regards and merry xmas and happy new year Bighally40.

Mentioned in this post
Cavelossim
Cavelossim
South Goa District, India
6. Re: Visa question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2010, 10:46