We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goa Airport- swine flu and immigration

cardiff, s wales
Level Contributor
231 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Goa Airport- swine flu and immigration

I've just returned from another, wonderful holiday in goa, such fun at goa airport again!

Arrived with the swine flu forms to be looked at by a guy with this face mask down under his chin saying 'come come, hurry hurry' to me, stamped the form without even looking at me or the form.

And then there was leaving... got to the airport, waited in a que outside, then inside, checked in to stand in another que, when i finally got to immigration, i was grilled by the guy behind the desk to why my visa stamp was off the page, and apparently it wasn't legal and i shouldn't be allowed back out the county (Funnily enough i wasn't going to complain about this!)

I checked the rest of my visas in this passport (9 of them) and every single stamp is off the page.... Ah good old goa airport!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
7,833 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Goa Airport- swine flu and immigration

You gotta love 'em lol! Glad you had a great holiday though :)

Edited: 20 December 2009, 16:15
2. Re: Goa Airport- swine flu and immigration

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2010, 09:49