We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets arrived today woohoo

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
12,118 posts
88 reviews
Tickets arrived today woohoo

Got home from work tonight to find our tickets have arrived which makes Goa seem so much nearer. After over 11 months of waiting it's almost here now :-)

Plymouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Tigaki
Level Contributor
5,887 posts
38 reviews
1. Re: Tickets arrived today woohoo

AAAAAWWWWWW, Ain't that nice!!!! It's like jumping over the last hurdle isn't it? hoping mine will come soon. enjoy the euphoria.

BOB.

North Staffs
Level Contributor
217 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Tickets arrived today woohoo

Ours arrived yesterday,fly from Manchester 27th December,looking for a good new year,

derbyshire
Level Contributor
267 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Tickets arrived today woohoo

Got ours today too - It's getting close now.

Manchester 27th December

Vagator, India
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
4,837 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: Tickets arrived today woohoo

Hi Bob, Thought you would be used to things turning up late lol.

Congratulations to you all, you will soon be in the sunshine enjoying the delights of Goa, you lucky things, sadly we promised to go home for Christmas this year and while I am sure we will have a great time with family and grand kids I am going to be jealous that you lot are soaking up my sunshine, please leave some for when we get back.

Have a great time and do think of us poor souls in the cold when you are partying on the beach new year

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
12,118 posts
88 reviews
5. Re: Tickets arrived today woohoo

My heart goes out to you welloutofit lol - how long do you have to stay in the cold UK for? I hope you have a great time with the family and it will make you appreciate the Goan sunshine all the more when you get back there. A better idea might have been for them to go out to Goa for Christmas :-)

Bob, you're going out the day before we come home so plenty of time for your tickets yet - wait your turn lol.

Edited: 02 December 2009, 12:28
Brighton
Level Contributor
1,032 posts
7 reviews
6. Re: Tickets arrived today woohoo

We fly on Dec 26th and no tickets to get excited about yet - not fair!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
7,841 posts
1 review
7. Re: Tickets arrived today woohoo

Ooh you lucky lot! :) It's soooooooooo exciting when the tickets finally arrive :)

SNJBrighton - I'm sure yours will turn up very soon if others flying on similar dates have got theirs already.

Middlesbrough UK
Level Contributor
111 posts
6 reviews
8. Re: Tickets arrived today woohoo

Oooooo sounds like there's lots of us on that TC flight on the 27th Manchester............mine came yesterday too!!!

25 sleeps...........................

leeds uk
Level Contributor
954 posts
13 reviews
9. Re: Tickets arrived today woohoo

Have a great time Gems :-)

worcetershire
Level Contributor
209 posts
61 reviews
10. Re: Tickets arrived today woohoo