We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I know it's a long shot but here goes

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
I know it's a long shot but here goes

Does anyone know if Sebbi still works as a waiter at the Hotel Aldeia Bello. His wife Bushita had a small clothes shop/stall just past KC's bar on the CSM road and they had a little girl by the name of Hazel. It would be great to know that they were still in the area.

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I know it's a long shot but here goes

Sebbie has not worked at Aldeia Bellow for ages - he is still down CSM road but last time I saw him we saw him he had a taxi.

Yes he still about - we have known him for years - so not such a long shot :-)

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I know it's a long shot but here goes

That's great Jeera, nice to know he is still around. I will look him and his family up when I arrive next weekend and if he is still driving a taxi I will probably hire him too!. Many thanks for that.

3. Re: I know it's a long shot but here goes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2010, 10:48