We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

heathrow b&b with parking

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Topic
heathrow b&b with parking

hi,

can anyone suggest a b&b near heathrow where we could stay for 1 night on return from goa and leave the car for 3 weeks while we are away .

thanks sharon

UK
Level Contributor
486 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: heathrow b&b with parking

Hi Sharon,

Never done it this way as normally stay the night before the flight and get the parking. Have used Superbreaks several times at both Heathrow and Gatwick and always got a good deal. Maybe try them to see if they do it the way you are asking.

superbreak.com/go/bp054/heathrow_with_parkin…

Phil.

Bromsgrove, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: heathrow b&b with parking

hi phil

thanks for the link , i'll give them a ring , the prices seem more reasonable than ive seen so far.

thanks again sharon

Suffolk, UK
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: heathrow b&b with parking

Hi tobydog99

I checked with our local Thomas Cook shop and they rang superbreak for us as we wanted to do the same thing. We have been quoted a very good price for the Sheraton including 21 days parking.

I tried loads of sites on line for this but could only find options for hotel the day before travel. I'd be interested to know how you get on ringing superbreak yourself and if it possible to book direct with them that way.

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
124 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: heathrow b&b with parking

Hi I used airportparkingshop.com and paid £75 for 2 weeks parking at Heathrow. Picked the meet and greet service which was excellent. Rang number 10 mins prior to arriving at Heathrow and we were met right outside and the same on return the car was waiting for us. Stayed 1 night at Travelodge on return which was 10 mins away, £49 for a family room. Hope this helps, Rachel

5. Re: heathrow b&b with parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2010, 10:46