We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gatwick Monarch Flights

South Wales, New...
Level Contributor
687 posts
Save Topic
Gatwick Monarch Flights

Am i right in thinking Monarch flights out of Gatwick leave the South Terminal.

Looking for car parking.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,881 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gatwick Monarch Flights

Yes, Monarch go from the south terminal

South Wales, New...
Level Contributor
687 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gatwick Monarch Flights

Thanks so much, totally forgot, i know this year we were at a different terminal with Thomson than, Monarch last year, so Thomsons are the North Terminal,

This is the smaller of the two.

Trouble is i dont take much notice where we are, as long as there is a flight for me to Goa on screens.

This year flying times are suitable to take own transport to Gatwick, cutting cost.

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
South Wales, New...
Level Contributor
687 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Gatwick Monarch Flights

When i state smaller of the two, i mean in Retail Therapy ( not so many shops )

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,881 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gatwick Monarch Flights

Yes the south terminal is much better than the north. You have a long journey before you even start from Wales, its cheaper for us to get a taxi than pay parking or even overnight at one the hotels with the free parking. I dont envy you that drive to the airport.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
7,833 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Gatwick Monarch Flights

I never know which Terminal for which holiday, so I just google Gatwick airport, go to the link and put in my carrier details to find out which Terminal.

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
9,559 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gatwick Monarch Flights

Meerkat

I have this bookmarked so I can find out quickly:

http://www.gatwickairport.com/portal/page/Gatwick%5EGeneral%5EFlight+information%5EWhich+terminal?/

7. Re: Gatwick Monarch Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2010, 09:48