We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gatwick Monarch Flights

South Wales, New...
Level Contributor
687 posts
Gatwick Monarch Flights

Am i right in thinking Monarch flights out of Gatwick leave the South Terminal.

Looking for car parking.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
6,065 posts
121 reviews
1. Re: Gatwick Monarch Flights

Yes, Monarch go from the south terminal

South Wales, New...
Level Contributor
687 posts
2. Re: Gatwick Monarch Flights

Thanks so much, totally forgot, i know this year we were at a different terminal with Thomson than, Monarch last year, so Thomsons are the North Terminal,

This is the smaller of the two.

Trouble is i dont take much notice where we are, as long as there is a flight for me to Goa on screens.

This year flying times are suitable to take own transport to Gatwick, cutting cost.

South Wales, New...
Level Contributor
687 posts
3. Re: Gatwick Monarch Flights

When i state smaller of the two, i mean in Retail Therapy ( not so many shops )

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
6,065 posts
121 reviews
4. Re: Gatwick Monarch Flights

Yes the south terminal is much better than the north. You have a long journey before you even start from Wales, its cheaper for us to get a taxi than pay parking or even overnight at one the hotels with the free parking. I dont envy you that drive to the airport.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
7,835 posts
1 review
5. Re: Gatwick Monarch Flights

I never know which Terminal for which holiday, so I just google Gatwick airport, go to the link and put in my carrier details to find out which Terminal.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
9,920 posts
121 reviews
6. Re: Gatwick Monarch Flights

Meerkat

I have this bookmarked so I can find out quickly:

http://www.gatwickairport.com/portal/page/Gatwick%5EGeneral%5EFlight+information%5EWhich+terminal?/

7. Re: Gatwick Monarch Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 April 2010, 09:48