We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mumbai to goa

wales
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Topic
mumbai to goa

is it easy enough to arrange flights on arrival or prebook cost wise, arriving early jan may have a stopover in mumbai on way back ,any hotel reccomendations and area for a night out and dinner many thanks

england
Level Contributor
4,363 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mumbai to goa

flights will normally be cheaper if you pre book from england.try either spicejet or travel ocity for good prices.as for mumbai it self take alook at the mumbai forum

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
4,058 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mumbai to goa

Dolphin, Mumbai is an expensive city. Try the Residency in the Fort area. It's a decent hotel and very good value, well placed for sight seeing.

newcastle
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: mumbai to goa

Hi

I work in the airline industry and find its much cheaper to buy flights to goa from mumbai when in india in jan i paid £60 return with kingfisher by going to their ticket desk in the arrivals hall the cheapest prices i got on line outside of india were double, the asian travel agent i used to get my visa made this suggestion instead of trying to sell me a ticket and i couldnt get much of a discount through work. ps all the ailines that fly to goa frm mumbai have there sales desks in the aiport

cwmbran wales
Level Contributor
571 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: mumbai to goa

try ticketstoindia or yatra.com

wales
Level Contributor
70 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: mumbai to goa

many thanks have now booked flights with king fisher @£90 each but at the times we wanted ,could have got them cheaper but long waits.

can you tell me do you have to go to a different terminal or airport we are arriving on a b.a. flight and if so how much time do you need and how easy

6. Re: mumbai to goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2010, 12:45