We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Week in GOA end of September, Need advices !

Dubai
Level Contributor
27 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Week in GOA end of September, Need advices !

Hello !

I want to go in GOA for a 4 days long week end with a small group of friends.

I'm aware that during this period the weather is not really good .. Right ?

But it seems that all beach hotels (coco nuts ..) are closed or destroyed .. I was interested by Palolem beach with the Ciarans ..

Can you please let me know about the situation and what is it possible to do !

Many thanks !

Cheers

Dubai
Level Contributor
27 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Week in GOA end of September, Need advices !

Up guys I need ur help !

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Week in GOA end of September, Need advices !

Hi Aldovar, we are not ignoring you but most of us go to Goa in the main tourist season, November to April, so few of us would be able to tell you what Goa is like in September. Some of the tourist resorts close down completely, it's not just a case of the weather not being good. Most beach shacks are dismantled at the end of the season, not their choice but they only have a licence for a few months.

liverpool
Level Contributor
303 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Week in GOA end of September, Need advices !

i spoke to a friend over in goa yesterday and he said quite a few of the bars ect are poen already in the calangute baga area

4. Re: Week in GOA end of September, Need advices !

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2010, 10:48