We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa in Candolim

Sheffield
1 post
Villa in Candolim

Hi

I have seen a really nice villa on the net called Candolim 200 Villa and would like to know if anyone has stayed there? I am slightly concerned that the owner doesn't accept credit cards so I need to do a funds transfer. Can anyone who's in or been to Candolim recently confirm this place actually exists? Maybe I'm being paranoid about the internet and making payments?

Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Villa in Candolim

Do you have a link to the website?

2. Re: Villa in Candolim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 02:17
Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Villa in Candolim

It looks fantastic but doesn't really give the location does it? It's not unusual for private renters not to take credit cards though.

prth
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: Villa in Candolim

Hiya,

I stayed at a villa through the site you mentioned, it was not Candolim 200 but was bigger and more money. What I was not happy about was the fact this guy has given my details out for people to contact me about my stay, i now have many people e-mail me and text me about the quality and location ect ect ect.

I have also stayed at other villas in Goa and no one takes credit cards, i think you have to have business to take cards. I think this two bedroom villa looks too small.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
124 posts
32 reviews
5. Re: Villa in Candolim

Hi,

I've been in touch with the owner of this villa - Mr. H. Culshaw and from what I've understood the villa isnt' really ready yet and will only be functional post November 6. Not quite sure why he's posted the villa on several villa rental websites if the villa itself isnt ready. He also has a similarly great looking property in Calangute. So will have to wait a few months before we can hear any reviews.

Cheers

6. Re: Villa in Candolim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 07 April 2012, 15:31
BESANCON
Level Contributor
2 posts
87 reviews
7. Re: Villa in Candolim

Hello,

Someone can confirmed me that he has rent a villa with the owner H CULSHAW? I would like rent one of this villa but i am a little afraid... say me that there is no matter, no scam... thank you

varmdo
5 posts
8. Re: Villa in Candolim

Did you get any information about H Culshaw? I am also interested in his villas.

Best regards B Anderstedt

BESANCON
Level Contributor
2 posts
87 reviews
9. Re: Villa in Candolim

Hello,

Please, can you say me if the owner was H Culshaw.

Please answer me, i need your help.

Best regards

prth
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
10. Re: Villa in Candolim

No, the owner was Mr. William King.