We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TCook from Manchester/Sun City Baga

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
63 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
TCook from Manchester/Sun City Baga

Hi,

Well i went and booked my first holiday to Goa today, staying at the Sun City Baga. I'm booked flying from Gatwick but got home and read all the reports on here about Monarch and I phoned travel agent and asked to change to Manchester so i could go with TC airlines. Should be ok as I only booked it about 2hrs ago. I'm 5ft 10 so couldnt bear the cramped seat and couldnt go whole way with no seat back tv either!

Anyway, how long is the flight from Manchester and will it touch down? I'm going in March.

Also, any goos reports about Sun City hotel? I'm sooo excited!

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Sun City Resort
Sun City Resort
178 Reviews
Saunta Vaddo, India
Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,989 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TCook from Manchester/Sun City Baga

The flight time from Manchester to Goa is around 10 hours and Thomas Cook fly direct.

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
Goa
Destination Expert
for Calangute, Siolim
Level Contributor
4,096 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TCook from Manchester/Sun City Baga

Hi

Here is a link to a similar posted question to yours Lorrie1503

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g297604-i6045-k289…

3. Re: TCook from Manchester/Sun City Baga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2009, 12:49