We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dona Sylvia beach Resort! South Goa

Baldock, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Topic
Dona Sylvia beach Resort! South Goa

hiya, just woundering if anybody body has stayed in this resort, as my dad has booked it up for my mums 5oth birthday as shes always wanted to go to india, their doing a tour before they go to this hotel which includes seeing the taj mahal etc... its called the Golden triangel tour, if anyone has done both of these or either i would appreicate some feedback of what you thought about them, many thanks xxx

Mentioned in this post
The Golden Suites & Spa
The Golden Suites & Spa
143 Reviews
Calangute, India
Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,930 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dona Sylvia beach Resort! South Goa

Not stayed at the Dona Sylvia myself (we stayed at the Holiday Inn) but it's a very popular hotel if you like all inclusive and gets very good reviews.

Quite a few forum members have used the hotel and there are lots of reviews on TA - tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g775971-d4788…

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
7,833 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dona Sylvia beach Resort! South Goa

Hi mouthy minx69, the Dona Sylvia is a fabulous hotel and an excellent choice for an All Inclusive hotel. We stayed there in April 06 and if we went south again, we wouldn't hesitate to stay at the DS again, provided the price was right. We didn't do the Golden Triangle Tour so I can't comment on that I'm afraid. I hope your mum has a wonderful and memorable 50th birthday - I'm sure both your parents will love it!

And remember they must get the visas in time.

The Stunning...
Destination Expert
for Scottish Highlands, Crete
Level Contributor
25,446 posts
373 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dona Sylvia beach Resort! South Goa

and any questions on Visa's just ask Meerkat ;-)......any questions on the area around the DS just ask ;-)

for an idea of the area here's the link to photo's from our last trip staying near the DS …bbc.co.uk/2/…7677706.stm

in fact the path just behind this photo leads to the DS flickr.com/photos/…

Hampshire
Level Contributor
294 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dona Sylvia beach Resort! South Goa

hi I stay at the dona sylvia every year its brillant i would reccomend they try some restaurants outside as the food gets boring can reccommend Mikes place the golden eye also the silver sands beach shack, any more questions pls dont hesitate to contact me.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,866 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dona Sylvia beach Resort! South Goa

Hi stayed at the Dona Sylvia at the same time as Meercat,very pleasant hotel, they were building there last year assume they have finished?

6. Re: Dona Sylvia beach Resort! South Goa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2009, 14:47