We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

driver & vehicle hire

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
314 posts
1 review
Save Topic
driver & vehicle hire

Can anyone recomend where I can hire a driver for all day trips, did read there was 4x4 vehicles and drivers for hire.Has anyone used these services?what are all day prices? are they safe to take if a woman travelling alone with children 16 ,10 8yrs. Any info ,links appreciated thanks. I am staying in Anjuna over Christmas period.

england
Level Contributor
4,275 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: driver & vehicle hire

hello i can give you details of a driver based in calangute north goa,a little out of anjuna but i,m sure he,d collect you if using him for the day.he,s called mr nightdriver if you want details pm me.the cost is roughly 20 pounds a day to have your own driver all day.

Sheffield U.K
Level Contributor
994 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: driver & vehicle hire

Hi Jack

My advice would be get to Anjuna it is cheaper there to hire scooters 4x4 etc than anywhere else in the north but dont forget to agle shop around pluss they are perfectly safe and the driver will make your day and if you want more than one day it will become cheaper

Calangute, India
Destination Expert
for Goa, Candolim, Calangute
Level Contributor
2,229 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: driver & vehicle hire

hi chelseawolves

i think that would be sam nickname mr nightrider,i have him and a couple of others jack if you want to pm me

england
Level Contributor
4,275 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: driver & vehicle hire

hi dragon you,re spot on it,s sam

5. Re: driver & vehicle hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2009, 11:19