We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cricket?

Liverpool
Level Contributor
91 posts
9 reviews
Cricket?

My partner is an avid cricket fan and is missing playing the first match of his season in order to take me to Goa in March!

Does Goa (or Baga where we are staying) have a local team that he coud go and watch or are there any friendly locals that he could play a game with while I sunbathe?

Thanks

Jen

cwmbran wales
Level Contributor
571 posts
1. Re: Cricket?

thers always a game on the beach going on

manchester
Level Contributor
461 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Cricket?

walk up the beach towards calangute when you see steps go up head straight towards calangute centre left hand side before roundabout theres a cricket/football ground/fair ground when its the right time its the place to be for a game of cricket just ask they will let u join everyday on beach but its not right for cricket

yorkshire
Level Contributor
452 posts
1 review
3. Re: Cricket?

Cricket is a huge sport in india and ive seen crowded village games and even seen local boys playing cricket in knee length grass.when you get there just ask the locals for the Manisantan cricket ground.

Rob

Liverpool
Level Contributor
91 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: Cricket?

Thanks, he is looking forward to it.

32 days for us!

5. Re: Cricket?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 10:49